Alaquàs Castle (Valencia)
From August 26 to October 22, 2022. La Torre room in Castell d’Alaquàs.
Opening: August 26 at 7:00 p.m.
Hours: Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. at 2:00 p.m. and from 5:00 p.m. at 9:00 p.m.
In this exhibition, Núria Fernández has conceived the works for the exhibition space they occupy. She carried out a meticulous study of this in order to create an environment that favors the communication of the works with the viewer. As a novelty in this exhibition, she Núria she introduces painting on small ceramic pieces that take on another dimension when interacting with the monumental architecture of the Castle of Alaquàs. She without abandoning her paintings in large formats, where she uses various pictorial techniques and procedures. However, in “Evolució”, Núria seeks to provoke reflection and awareness about our habits and behaviors that have triggered the current environmental alert situation.
As expressed by the curator of the exhibition, Carlos Gómez:
“A reflection on the evolution of the human being and its interference with nature is what Núria Fernández proposes to us in this exhibition. To do this, the artist offers us a series of works that build her own discourse, trying to make visitors experience some kind of emotion and thus promoting critical thinking about our motivations, preferences and actions that have led us to the point where we are. .
“Evolució” is above all a cry to society to “make a move” in favor of sustainability, and at the same time an evolution of the artist who considers new plastic forms to achieve her goal.”
- Publicación el 24/08/2022 en LAS PROVINCIAS
- Publicación el 26/08/2022 en LEVANTE EMT
- Publicación el 24/08/2022 en INFOTORRENT
- Publicación el 30/08/2022 en INFOTORRENT
- Publicación el 24/08/2022 en TORRENT AL DIA
- Publicación el 28/04/2022 en ELPERIÒDIC.COM
- Publicación el 24/08/2022 en SUPERDEPORTE
- Publicación el 24/08/2022 en L`OPINIÓ DE TORRENT
- Publicación el 30/08/2022 en A LA TORRENTINA
- Publicación el 29/08/2022 en COMARCALCV
- Publicación el 02/09/2022 en TURISME DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA – GENERALITAT